Friday, November 25, 2011

What a Difference A Day Makes

This photo essay was a fun bit of photography in a four day time frame. During those four days our landscape changed from colorful autumn trees to barren trees. I think you will enjoy this post. You can check it out here.

                                             http://wp.me/p1UxcC-5z

I mentioned a few days ago, that I have been devoting my blogging time to my Totally Random Shez blog. I know I have been a little obsessed with autumn this year and have taken hundreds and hundreds of photos. The colors were amazing and the weather remained mild.

There are mostly photo essays posted at Totally Random Shez but also some things written from the heart. It started as a way to force me to find time to write daily. That ended up being from about 11:00pm until 12:30am or so. I am happy to say, I did keep up the pace for weeks at a time, but I let the housework pile up and learned to get by on little sleep.

It was a difficult time and to keep my balance it required me to create. So create I did. A new blog, many photos, essays, and DYI tile projects. Things with permanence when life is fragile. Things beautiful to me, when life was not beautiful. Silly things to make people laugh when it was hard to find something funny to laugh about.

Please click on the link and tell me what you think. There are about 35 or so posts there, some short, some long, some funny, some serious, some with lots of photos, some with only one.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you for some reason. The photos are gorgeous. I love fall, and I even love when it turns to the barren side of fall. It's my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete